Sign Up Free
Singles ISO Soulmates
Press & News
Sign Up for Invitations to Events
||Singles Cocktail Mixer w/Optional Flirting Workshop & (NEW!) After Party (ages 35+)
UPCOMING EVENTS DETAILS
THURSDAY - Aug 21|
50 University Ave <Directions>
Register here: losgatosprogressivedinner.eventbee.com
Progressive dinners are a great way to make new friends and possibly romantic connections while trying out new restaurants. If you like dining out, what's better than meeting new people who enjoy the same?
California Café exists to provide an escape from the outside world. Come relax and enjoy our Chef driven creations, relaxing ambiance, and professional service in their newly renovated private event spaces.
The staff at California Cafe understands how Progressive Dinners work and will make it easy for our guests to switch places by providing new place settings.
Read here to learn more about Progressive Dinners and why they are so great to attend.
Please note, Singles Supper Club does not guarantee gender balance; we do make best effort to achieve a reasonable balance.
The Menu includes brewed coffee or iced tea and the following:
1st course - Organic Baby Mixed Greens tossed w/candied walnuts, tomatoes, and honey sherry vinaigrette
Entrees - Choice of:
1) Pan Seared Atlantic Salmon served w/fava beans, peas, sautéed pea shoots, and roasted potatoes in a lemon caper buerre blanc,
2) Roasted Half Chicken served w/mashed potatoes and baby artichoke salad in chicken jus, or
3) Capellini Pasta (vegetarian) tossed in a creamy pesto sauce, sweet peas, fava beans and blistered cherry tomatoes
Dessert - California Café Trio - bite sized samplers of chocolate mousse cake, lemon cheesecake, and an apple tartlette
After registering on line, email your entrée choice to lane.laura@Yahoo.com
$56.00 by 8/20; $65.00 by noon 8/21; no refunds after 8/20 and for no shows. Includes sales tax & tip. Credit card & ticketing process fees extra. No host bar.
Please RSVP (see above)
6:30 Check in/Mingle, 7:00 Dinner begins
FRIDAY - Aug 29|
Singles Cocktail Mixer w/Optional Flirting Workshop & (NEW!) After Party (ages 35+)
377 Santana Row #1100 <Directions>
LIMITED SPACE-PURCHASE TICKETS ON-LINE; LAST SANTANA ROW MIXER SOLD OUT
Location: Left Bank, 377 Santana Row #1100, San Jose; After Party Location will be revealed to prepaid guests only and the day before the event (it is also on Santana Row)
Left Bank is a casual lively Brasserie with a fun and French atmosphere located in the heart of Santana Row with wonderful indoor and outdoor private space
Dress: Cocktail attire, business casual
Bring cash to purchase drinks at the cash bar
Purchase tickets in advance to secure your spot. santanarowsinglesevent.eventbee.com
Evening Schedule & Details -
1) Flirting Workshop (includes Cocktail Mixer & After Party) - 6-7PM; $20.00 prepay on-line santanarowsinglesevent.eventbee.com; $30.00 cash at door if space remaining.
* 6-7PM Workshop (at Left Bank; check in at 5:45-6PM); For additional details, read further below!
* 7-9PM Cocktail Mixer admission included (Described below)
* 9-11PM After Party admission included (Described below - location to be revealed the day before the event to prepaid guests or the evening of the Flirting Workshop/ Cocktail Mixer upon check-in
2) Cocktail Mixer (Includes After Party) 7-9PM $15.00 prepay on-line santanarowsinglesevent.eventbee.com; or $20.00 cash at door if space remaining.
* Many "flirt-ready" singles primed from the earlier workshop and new faces from throughout the Bay Area!
* Private indoor and outdoor patio area for our group of singles
* Enjoy plentiful delicious appetizers from 7-8:30PM
* No host cash bar with specialty drinks remember to bring cash or ATM nearby)
* Fun icebreaker game designed to leverage what you just learned in Flirting Workshop (Also enjoyable for folks joining us after the Flirting Workshop)
* Bring business or contact cards to hand out to people you want to connect with after!
* Kelly Numair from It's Just Lunch will provide awesome drawing for free 3 month matchmaking membership!
* Includes admission to private After Party (location to be revealed the day before the event to prepaid guests or the evening of the Cocktail Mixer upon check-in.
3) After Party Only; $10.00 prepay only up to 3PM 8/29 (No payment accepted at door) santanarowsinglesevent.eventbee.com
* Fabulous private party on Santana Row; Location to be revealed to prepaid guests only the day before the event
* $5.00 Special Grey Goose Melon Cocktails
* Over 150 singles anticipated to attend from all over the Bay Area
Sponsored by Singles Supper Club LLC, Get A Love Life, It's Just Lunch, and Left Bank Santana Row. Singles Supper Club has been holding events for singles throughout the Bay Area for the past 30 years. No membership payment is required to join - simply visit our website to fill out the short contact form to be invited to future events. Join us on Facebook
Flirting Workshop (detailed description)
Do you want to increase your opportunities to meet more quality singles to date? You'll vastly improve your chances of finding The One if you hone your flirting skills.
Flirting is about appearing playful, confident and friendly while you send out signals that you're available to explore the possibility of a connection.
But, like many others, you might feel awkward and tongue-tied when you try flirting. When you finally get your courage up to do so and something finally comes out of your mouth, do you feel confident? Or do you fear that you sound foolish?
Dating coach Annie Gleason's flirting workshops are fun, easy and a great way to step-up your dating success.
Find out what works, watch Annie demonstrate it with audience members, then get a chance to role-play with other participants.
We'll play with as many different scenarios as time allows using tried and true techniques, which will include a bit of improv, a few pick-up-artist tricks and lots of real-life successful flirting examples.
And, once you've made a connection, Annie will show you how to follow through so that you're not just standing there wondering what to do!
So, if the thought of talking to an attractive stranger freezes you in your tracks, making it likely that you are missing opportunities to find love-or, even great friendships, Dating Coach Annie Gleason's Interactive Flirting Field Trip workshop will change all of that! You'll discover:
* How to determine if someone is a good flirting prospect
* A three-step rule that will make a huge difference in your flirting success
* How to flirt without appearing desperate or sex-starved
* What to talk about when you're flirting: dos and don'ts
* How to abort with dignity if it's not going well
* How to move from flirting to a date
* And more!
Annie will show you how to create attraction in just a few simple steps, so that you have more choices when it comes to finding love.
Dating coach, Annie Gleason, has been helping Bay Area Singles demystify dating so that they find love since 1997. Sign up for her Dating Tips newsletter and check out her dating advice blog at GetALoveLife.net
No RSVP needed but recommended
RESERVATIONS / CANCELLATION POLICY
Refer to each event description.